Total Cleansing Oil Total Cleansing Oil
NEW

Total Cleansing Oil

A cleansing oil that removes long-wearing and waterproof make-up. Product details

35 Reviews

Clarins +

Its gentle formula is suitable for use on the eyes and lips.

  • Skin Type All Skin Types
  • Texture Oil
  • Use Apply in the evening.
€27.00
€18.00 / 100 ml
150 ml

Product quantity is 1

27 Reward Points
It's our birthday!

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE

It's our birthday!

Celebrate this moment with us with exceptional surprises...

Enjoy your 4 beauty essentials in trial size
in a pretty pouch for all orders over €70*
and from €80*, receive your full-size lip to choose!

It's our birthday!

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE

It's our birthday!

Celebrate this moment with us with exceptional surprises...

Enjoy your 4 beauty essentials in trial size
in a pretty pouch for all orders over €70*
and from €80*, receive your full-size lip to choose!

150 ml
€27.00
This cleansing oil enriched with organic Alpine plant extracts removes even long-wearing and waterproof make-up, impurities and pollution from the face, lips and eyes, and leaves skin soft and comfortable. Its sensorial, easy-rinse oil texture becomes a silky milk when applied. Comes in a shower-ready pump bottle, perfect for when you're in a hurry. All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.
This formula contains 80% ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 20% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.
  • Perfectly cleanses skin.
  • Leaves skin soft and soothed.

What customers are saying ()